create free account | login | feedback | tell your friends>
SportsCardDatabase - Sports Card Reference & Real Time Pricing

Free Sports Card Real Time Pricing and Collector Tools

Monday, August 6, 2012

Upgraded Search, Card Atrributes, and Performance Improvements

On July 31st, we blogged that there was an Enhanced Search coming soon, and today we rolled it out for you guys.

In the screenshot below, you can now filter the search results for Rookie Cards, Autographs, Memorabilia, and Serial #'d Cards.


In addition, the Search Results now indicate those attributes and show the print run for Serial numbered cards. This is valuable information for collectors of newer cards.

We also optimized many our database procedures to vastly improve the site's performance.

More good stuff is on the way. Thanks for all your support.

12 comments:

  1. Just amazing work, fellows...Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is awsome and extremely helpful. However i have countless cards that are nowhere to be found. Does anyone know where i can find prices on cards that are a little different. Such as a Barry Bonds card from 1987. The back says "topps 1987 all-star set collectors edition" card #30 of 60. The small print says "1987 topps chewing gum inc". I cant find it anywhere. The front has no logo. The only writting is his name in tiny letters in the bottom left hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Airhead - have you received any response from SCDB? From the lack of activity I am wondering if anyone is still driving this ship. I emailed some questions recently and have not received any response and there are no cards later then 2013 in the database.

      Delete
  3. Ya I never get responses. You are the only one. This site is awesome if someone would answer questions. Like why do football cards that are over 10 yrs old have no values? Or why alot of parallel sets aren't included? It does seem like it's abandoned. Too bad. It could be the best by far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the delay. Lol due to no responses I too have up. But I'm back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there really no one else out there??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I think I was wrong about sportscarddatabase. They are pretty useless. I used to think it was the best by far but now I see it is among the worst. Too bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think I was wrong about sportscarddatabase. They are pretty useless. I used to think it was the best by far but now I see it is among the worst. Too bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think I was wrong about sportscarddatabase. They are pretty useless. I used to think it was the best by far but now I see it is among the worst. Too bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. somebody is still putting info the site they are still unresponsive

      Delete
  9. i agree that i like this web site but there seems that the site is being run by ghost none responsive and it appears that no body is at the helm of the ship. even contacting them by email is useless

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since this site is now pretty much defunct, can anyone provide alternative suggestions for similar database? Very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete